Because I’m the world’s worst vegan, I try to throw in some meatless meals where I can. Tonight I’ve decided to make meatless enchildas inspired by a post i found somewhere in blogland. It wasnt meatless but it was an enchilada pie, of sorts. These kind of one dish meals are right up my lazy ass alley, woot!
So, that’s what’s for din din tonight. My ingredients are:
- Ro-tell diced tomates w/chiles (mild)
- leftover whole wheat tortillas from last week’s fish tacos
- left over cheese bagged cheese (i prefer soy cheese but i couldnt find it)
- veggie “meat” which often goes by the name veggie protein crumbles or some such
- spag sauce
- minced onions or fresh, as you prefer
Heat oven to 350. Fry up the veggie meat and the minced onions. spray 13×9″ baking dish with Pam or other. pour some spag sauce and rotell in baking dish. layer up tortillas, “meat”, cheese, and sauce until you come to the top of the pan. cheese should be the last layer so it’s cheesy-rific. cover with foil. Bake for approx 25 minutes.
Serve with black beans and rice.
lemme know if you cook this and how it turns out. Dont tell anyone its meatless, shhhh!